It is recommended to drink the water at room temperature. The copper vessel should not be stored in fridge.
Drinking from pure copper bottle provide a range of health benefits :
- Drinking a glass of room temperature water washes the gastrointestinal tract, flushes the kidneys, and stimulates peristalsis (peristalsis is a series of wave-like muscle contractions that moves food to different processing stations in the digestive tract).
- Copper is a good tonic for the liver, spleen, and lymphatic system and helps in curing anaemia. The health benefits of copper include proper growth, utilisation of iron, enzymatic reactions, connective tissues, hair, eyes, ageing and energy production.
- Copper melts away the excess fat. Copper water helps in maintaining digestive health, reduces fat and alleviates excess obesity.
Not suitable for Dishwasher.
Rinse thoroughly before use with warm water.
- Fill the bottle with warm water, Lemon and salt.
- Leave the bottle for few minutes.
- Shake well and rinse away the water and clean 2-3 times with normal water.
- Do not use core scrub from outside.